It's great when someone is flexible:
Increase your loan
- You are at least 20 years old
- You are a permanent resident in Switzerland
- You have Swiss citizenship, a C permanent residence permit, or a B, L, or G residence permit
- If you own your own home, you benefit from lower interest rates: You have been the sole owner or co-owner of a property in Switzerland for at least six months (entry in the land register)
- Interest deductible from taxable income.
- We don't charge any opening fees or commission.
Your benefits thanks to the security package
Defer your monthly installment payments twice at no extra cost and even for two consecutive months. Contract term and repayment are extended without additional interest costs , which is ideal if money is unexpectedly needed elsewhere. Simply let us know by phone if and when you would like to defer your installment payment.
* Online promotions (million credit) do not include deferred payment.
According to Swiss consumer credit law, you have a 14-day right of cancelation. Only then is a loan paid out. The CREDIT-now security package extends this protection by another ten days, during which you can repay your loan without any costs or fees.
Would you like more protection?
Then take advantage of the security package with CREDIT-now:
Cover in the event of death is already included free of charge. In addition, the interest and installment repayment can be insured against involuntary unemployment and incapacity to work (subject to a charge).
Simply state that you want this extended cover when you apply.